seriously...
aku tak suka kena tipu!
ape2 pown be honest la.
tak kemane pown.
aku tau aku sape.
tak perlu nak ingat kan.
but plss..
at least...
think bout other people feelings too!
n i found this:
"I truly believe the truth that draws a tear.
Only from experience. Id rather no one lie to me.
If I lie to you, to make you smile.
It only makes you happy for the time being.
when the truth comes out or you discover that it was all a lie, you will hurt because you found the truth that was with held to make you smile.
And you also hurt from the lie.
I like truth, however much it pains me to tell it, or hurts to discover it.
Id rather know it than believe a lie and discover its a lie.
Its kinda hard to regain trust after someone tells you a lie that hurts.
Cuz if it hurts, it has to be something you care about otherwise there would be no pain..."
I personally do agree with it. I couldn't look at myself in the mirror knowing that I'm living with a lie.
It's being fake and I don't like people who are fake too!!
aku tak suka kena tipu!
ape2 pown be honest la.
tak kemane pown.
aku tau aku sape.
tak perlu nak ingat kan.
but plss..
at least...
think bout other people feelings too!
n i found this:
"I truly believe the truth that draws a tear.
Only from experience. Id rather no one lie to me.
If I lie to you, to make you smile.
It only makes you happy for the time being.
when the truth comes out or you discover that it was all a lie, you will hurt because you found the truth that was with held to make you smile.
And you also hurt from the lie.
I like truth, however much it pains me to tell it, or hurts to discover it.
Id rather know it than believe a lie and discover its a lie.
Its kinda hard to regain trust after someone tells you a lie that hurts.
Cuz if it hurts, it has to be something you care about otherwise there would be no pain..."
I personally do agree with it. I couldn't look at myself in the mirror knowing that I'm living with a lie.
It's being fake and I don't like people who are fake too!!

No comments:
Post a Comment